Chamber Champions 2024
We want to express our deepest gratitude and appreciation for the support and dedication from our 2023 Chamber Champions. Their commitment was invaluable to our Chamber and our members by allowing us to continue to provide great events throughout the year. Thank you for being an essential part of our Chamber community.
2023 Chamber Champions and their brands were:
- seen and heard by hundreds of enthusiastic individuals who attended our in person Chamber Champion Events (Business Quickies, LAUNCH Lunchtime Learning Series, and Spring Business Showcase).
- individually acknowledged as Chamber Champions at our Business After 5 Mixers to hundreds more Business Leaders, Chamber Members & Guests.
- prominently featured in dozens of Chamber newsletters reaching thousands of email addresses, making their brand visible to a vast and engaged audience!
- seen, liked, and shared to thousands of individuals and businesses through our Social Media on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn in addition to our website.
2024 Chamber Champions will feature benefits including:
Company Logo & Name – Professionally made Step & Repeat banner highlighting our exclusive & distinguished Chamber Champion partners at 13 events.
Recognition on a dedicated Chamber Champion Partnership website page.
Linked Business Logo on Chamber Website.
Verbal acknowledgment at each included event.
Social Media and weekly Chamber Newsletter and Marketplace exposure pre and post-event.
Individual business profile highlighted on Chamber social media & our newsletters.
Complimentary registrations to Chamber Chair Salute & Awards evening.
Swag table for your company promotion on display at all included events.
Complimentary registrations to your choice of MindBite events to use at your discretion.
Right of first refusal for future years.
The popular and well-attended Chamber Member Events included in this coveted partnership are:
- Spring Business Showcase
- MindBite - Lunchtime Learning Series
- Chamber Chair Salute
- Business Quickies
For more information, contact Kim Brown, Events & Community Partnerships, by phone 780-532-5340 or email firstname.lastname@example.org